[Dilihtium Networks is restructuring. Amir Zmora outlines a transition plan that we now offer for customers who wish to migrate to RADVISION 3G-324M Technology.]
I have joined RADVISION in 1999 and if you take out my 4 years detour at other places I’m around this industry for some time now. During these years we have had the pleasure to compete with rival companies. This has always been a great catalyst for us and the industry pushing everyone to innovation and differentiation. In many areas we have been first to market and innovative. Along the years we have seen companies enter this market of VoIP developer solutions, some have disappeared, others were acquired and changed their focus and some continue to play in this market bringing customers the option for choice.
In this scope we see a news alert and blog post from TMC with regards to Dilithium Networks as well as indications that Dilithium’s customers are searching for alternatives. One example is taken from the Economic Times in India:
“We were in the final stages of closing a project using Dilithium’s technology. Now I have to look for other alternatives”.
So if you are one of those Dilithium customers currently looking for 3G-324M alternatives, we have built a transition plan specifically for you.
Transition Plan Details
- Open for all Dilithium Networks customers
- RADVISION products included in this plan are:
- Limited time discount* for these products until the end of September 2010
- Consulting and R&D assistance services for building and executing a smooth migration path to RADVISION technology
For more information and pricing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Discounts apply for off-the-shelf products only. Discounts for customization, support and maintenance are not included in this offering. Binding pricing will be based on an official RADVISION quote only.