Welcome to the world of RADVISION. The RADVISION Blogs offer you the opportunity to meet many of RADVISION’s top leaders and technology experts. On these pages they will share their perspectives and invite you to discuss important video communications technology issues they and their customers face.RADVISION Blogs offer a “peek” inside RADVISION and allow you to directly interface with industry leaders.
To ensure a pleasant and productive exchange, we promise to follow these guidelines:
- We will offer you unique, personal view into of RADVISION’s scope and sphere of influence
- All comments, except for spam and items we feel are off-topic, denigrating or offensive, will be posted
- We will reply to comments promptly
- All proprietary information and confidentiality will be held in the strictest confidence
- If we disagree, we will “respectfully disagree”
We welcome you to please visit the site regularly to stay up to date on what’s happening in the world of visual communications, VoIP, IMS and more. We want to share with you what’s on our minds, and welcome you to learn more about RADVISION and its employees are passionate about. But the success of these blogs is dependent on you. We invite you to join in and exchange ideas with us.
To learn more about RADVISION you are welcome to check out the corporate area of our main website.
The postings on this blog reflect the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views, positions, strategies or opinions of RADVISION.